Good news! In the first two months of 2021, eighteen new partners have launched the Pet Peace of Mind program.
We couldn’t be more excited to welcome our new partners. Together we are working to end anxiety related to pet wellbeing for seriously ill patients within our lifetime.
- Alabama Hospice Care of Jasper — Jasper, AL
- McLaren Hospice — Davison, MI
- McLaren Hospice — Port Huron, MI
- McLaren Hospice — Bay City, MI
- McLaren Hospice — Lansing, MI
- McLaren Hospice — Cheboygan, MI
- McLaren Hospice — Petoskey, MI
- McLaren Hospice — Rogers City, MI
- University of Tennessee Medical Center Hospice and Palliative Care — Knoxville, TN
- Ascend Hospice — Rahway, NJ
- Ascend Hospice — Riverside, CA
- Ascend Hospice — Overland Park, KS
- Ascend Hospice — Lansdale, PA
- Ascend Hospice — Marlborough, MA
- Ascend Hospice — Glen Allen, VA
- Ascend Hospice — Lee’s Summit, MO
- Kaiser Permanente Hospice — Portland, OR
- Christus VNA Hospice and Palliative Care – San Antonio — San Antonio, TX
We extend our gratitude and share our success with PetSmart Charities. This level of growth would not be possible without their generous support. They have been instrumental in providing funding that allows us to partner with more hospices, home healthcare agencies and hospitals. We are grateful for all they do to support our mission.